- What is the nearest M.R.T (Subway) Station? Phra Ram 9 Station is a 7-10 minute walk from Sitara Place. We also have a free Tuk Tuk shuttle on weekdays between 8:00am to 5:00pm to drop you at the station.
- Do you provide High Speed Internet? Sitara Place provides High Speed Internet (25 Mbps per floor) to all rooms at a cost of 400 baht per room per month to residents. For a 1 Year contract Internet is Free. Internet is included in all Serviced Packages and Weekly Rentals. We have both WiFi and LAN connections available. (**8th Floor Internet speed is 50Mbps.)
- Is there cable TV at Sitara Place? Yes there is. Our cable TV includes a variety of English language channels for your entertainment including 2 Movie Channels, 2 Sports Channels, 3 News Channels, 2 Entertainment/Variety Channels and 1 Infotainment Channel. We also have NHK Gold (Japanese), a Chinese Channel and all the local Thai TV channels.
- Is there a Room Cleaning Service available at Sitara Place? Yes, there is. For more details go to Services. We offer a variety of Service options to suit your needs.
- What is the level of security at Sitara Place? Sitara Place has the highest level of security to ensure the safety of our residents. We have security guards on duty 24 hours a day, closed circuit TV monitoring and secure key card access to the building.
- What are the hours of reception? Sitara Place reception is open from 8:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday. All reception staff speak good English and Thai. They can assist you with travel information, calling a local doctor and any other queries. For after hours emergencies, residents can contact the on-call manager.
- What shopping centres are near Sitara Place? The closest place to pick up quick groceries is a 7 Eleven 50 metres away from Sitara Place. Sitara place is also extremely close to multiple shopping centres including Tesco Lotus Super Center, IT Mall, Esplanade complex, Big C Super Center and Central Plaza Pra Ram 9 Department Store. Tesco Lotus is just a 5 minute walk from the building. The other stores/centers are a two minute drive or 15 minute walk. With lots of great restaurants, shopping and services at your fingertips, Sitara Place is located in the ultimate spot of convenience.
- Is there an entertainment complex close to Sitara Place ? Central Rama 9 is the closest entertainment complex. There is a wonderful children’s playground, many cinemas and an Ice-Skating Rink! It is only a short 10 minute walk. Esplanade complex is the next closest entertainment complex, located on Ratchadapisek Road. It includes 12 theatres , a 22 lane Blu-O Rhythm & Bowl Bowling Alley and a Sub Zero Ice-Skating Rink. The Street Mall is about a 20 minute walk, and it has a multitude of restaurants and is home to Bounce.
- How far from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Sitara Place? It is a short 30 minute drive if you take the new Bangkok – Chonburi expressway. To get to the airport from Sitara Place, get on to the expressway using the Rama 9 entrance which is just 5 minutes away. Similarly on the way to Sitara Place use the Rama 9 exit.
- How far from Airport Link to Sitara Place? The Airport Link is 1 station away. Get on the MRT at Pra Ram 9 Station and take it one stop to Petchaburi Station. You can change over to the Airport Link. Express Train takes 15 minutes to the airport and All Stops takes 30 minutes.
- Is there a laundry service available at Sitara Place? Yes, there is a laundry service on the Ground Floor of Sitara Place. This service includes regular laundry and dry cleaning. There are also very convenient coin-operated washing machines and dryers on every floor of Sitara Place if you wish to do your own laundry.
- Is there a balcony? Yes. At Sitara Place, every room has a private balcony with views of Bangkok City. The balcony is spacious and open, adding to comfort and relaxing atmosphere of the room.
- Is Smoking Allowed? Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the room and common areas. This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars, e-cigarettes and vaporisers. In addition lighting incense and burning coils is also prohibited inside the room. Smoking is permitted only on your private balcony.
- How do the rooms differ? Please refer to the Room Type – Home Studio, Premium Studio and Ultimate Studio pages for details of the differences.
- Is there a limitation for the number of residents per unit? Yes. 2 residents per unit maximum.
- Monthly Rental Fee: A one month rental charge takes you from the 1st to the 30th or 31st (whichever is the last day of the month.) It is NOT from the 1st to the 1st. Similarly if you start your rental on the 12th, a one month rental charge takes you up to the 11th of the following month. Not the 12th.
General Q & A
Why live at Sitara Place?
Sitara place provides you with an intimate haven in the middle of a dynamic metropolitan city. With its unbeatable location and luxurious modern living style, Sitara Place has all the comforts of home. Choose to come live with us. Here are a few reasons why:
- Luxurious Modern Atmosphere: With the interior designed by Leo Design International, all the units are fully furnished with a contemporary and lush feel. All units have a private balcony. Serviced Apartment options available.
- Unbeatable Location in the Heart of Bangkok: 10 minutes from the Phra Ram 9 MRT station, Airport Link, expressway, numerous shopping centres, schools and hospitals.
- Great High Speed Internet: 16Mbps per floor
- 24 Hour Security and Safety: Security guards on duty 24 hours, CCTV, security key card access system, fire protection system and smoke detectors.
- Facilities: Car parking, High-Speed Internet, Cable TV and more.